Meet the Team
Has worked as an Office Administrator for over 20 years. She started as a Receptionist and worked her way up to be an Assistant Executive Secretary and later on to an accounts department. Also has over 10 years experience as a small business owner. She emigrated from Fiji in 1999.
Paul got his Civil Engineering Degree in the Philippines in 1985. He has worked for both private and government sector in the Philippines as a Civil Engineer for 28 years. He has specialised in Construction Project Management which includes building inspection of various government infrastructure projects. He moved to New Zealand in 2013 and worked as a Designer/Detailer for a light steel frame fabrication company prior to joining Enell Inspections Ltd as a Building Consultant in November 2015. Paul has passed the examination and is currently pursuing his level 1 accreditation as an Accredited Building Surveyor (ABS).
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (from the Mapua Institute of Technology, Manila, Philippines).
- Member, Engineering New Zealand (Civil Engineer)
- Accredited Building Surveyor, Building Officials Institute of New Zealand (BOINZ)
- National Certificate in Passive Fire Protection.
- Certificate in Pre-Employment Carpentry (G&H Training)
Bruce has been in IT industry for 20 years where he spent 10 years as an IT Manager. Bruce purchased Enell Services in 2016 and renamed the company to be Enell Inspections. Prior to purchasing Enell Bruce has completed qualifications in Science, Information Technology and Real Estate. Since purchasing the company he has completed qualifications in Meth sampling and Swimming Pool Inspections. Currently he is working towards becoming IQP qualified.
- Bachelor of Science (Waikato)
- Graduate Diploma in Information Technology (Waikato)
- National Certificate Real Estate (Salesperson)
- National Certificate in Passive Fire Protection
- Certificate in Methamphetamine Sampling and Screening
- NZIBS Certificate in Residential Property Inspections (P51833)