The Waikato’s Complete Building Inspection Solution
Enell Inspections Ltd provides a range of extensive building inspection services, including:
Pre-purchase inspections for both residential & commercial properties
Building Warrant of Fitness (BWOF) inspections
Healthy Homes inspections
Evidential drug testing & detailed site investigations
Enell Services Ltd was founded in 2007 by Neil and Leanne. The business was purchased in 2016 by Bruce Pettersen and a new company was formed. Enell has grown to serve hundreds of clients throughout the Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Coromandel and all surrounding areas.
Our expert team brings 40+ years of combined experience within the Building Construction Industry. Our qualifications and associations include:
- Independently Qualified Persons – IQP registered
- NZIBS Certificate in Residential Property Inspections
- National Certificate in Real Estate
- Certificate in Methamphetamine Sampling and Screening
- BSCE – Bachelor of Science – Civil Engineering
- ABS – BOINZ Accredited Building Surveyor
- Member of Engineering NZ
Enell Inspections Ltd offers professional services that deliver beyond all expectations. We proudly lead the market, offering:
- Fully insured and experienced Inspectors
- Independent and thorough assessments
- Comprehensive, individualised & easy to read building reports
Our specialised thermal imaging cameras can identify potential issues with your next prospective property investment that might be missed by the naked eye.
Our expert team of Building Inspectors and their Thermal Imaging cameras could save you thousands of dollars in repair bills, helping you steer clear of a potential property nightmare.
Enell Inspections Ltd
190 Kent St
Our team of expert Building Inspectors can help you to evaluate your next property purchase, test your property for meth production, or help obtain your Building Warrant of Fitness throughout the greater Waikato region.
Lugtons Real Estate, Hamilton